- Uses include industrial and commercial food preparation, frozen and shock rooms.
- Two types of applications: Ceiling Type Air Coolers and Wall Type Air Coolers.
- Capacity range from 2 KW to 70 KW.
- Evaporator coil circuits produced according to R-22, R-134 A, R404 A, R407 F refrigerants.
- Low refrigerant charge circuit design.
- Fin spacing of 4,5 -6,5 -7 -8 -11 mm according to application needed.
- Corrugated aluminum fins to increase the efficiency.
- Copper pipes in inlet and outlet connections are suitable for any capacity.
- The refrigerant distributor where the inlet expansion valve is connected ready for use.
- Test pressure of 28 bar.
- Standart application of pressure control valve.
- Construction of evaporator is 2 mm aluminum the fan casing is made out of 1.2 mm galvanized steel.
- Corrossion protective epoxy coated fins.
- Inside construction is made out of aluminum to prevent rust. Parts are painted with an electrostatic paint system.
- The structure is built according to European Standarts.
- Air quality is increased by fan connections to venturi type steel.
- Depending on the application the fans can be used as air throw and air draw.
- Fan motor is in protection class IP54.
- Voltage alternatives and pole alternatives for circuit protection.
- Working Temperature range is -40 C / +60 C.
- Electrical protection available in the fans.
- Fan protection according to safety standarts.
- Standart electric defrost.
- Defrost resistance power is suitable for any capacity.
- Alternatives in hot gas defrost.